Monday, October 3, 2011

Day Three.....

Whew!  I didn't realize just how hard it is to do a braided updo on these Tonner dolls!! Argh!  Their heads are SO HARD!!  When I use to do Barbie's hair, it was so much easier.  Well, actually because you can stick pins (gasp!!) in their heads to hold the hairstyle.  Sorry my Tonner ladies, but you do have some really hard heads!!  Luckily I am so creative that I was able to come out with some really nice hair styles.  Judge for yourself for the next couple of days!  So, here's......hmmmm, who's next?  OK.   Patience!!

I love how her hair came out!  She looks so beautiful!  She's wearing a crown of braids!








This gal is so photogenic!  She looks great with anything I dress her in!

Well tomorrow brings another gal with a new braided do!!  See ya lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment