Sunday, July 9, 2017

Looking for these gals.

So, I've been looking around and I found the gals that I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY  want.

WINDY EVENINGS ANGELIQUE, 19" DOLL

 
 
 
AND
 
IN THE STORMS EYE PARNILLA GHASTLY, 19" DOLL
 
Hmmm, I don't know if 'Ghastly' is Parnilla's last name.
She's supposed to be a 'cousin' to Evangeline?
But I'm not sure about that either.
 
 

 I had to take these photos from ebay.  I have not been able to find the actual pictures from Tonner doll co.  I guess Robert really meant business when he decided not to create these dolls anymore.  Bummer.    (Some of the face paint especially on Parnilla or Evangeline can be too ghoulish and over the top).  I try to get the ones that look a little more 'normal'.  These are it.

Going back to see what else is out there.  But as I said earlier, once I get these, that's it for me.  I'm just going to keep with the ones that I have.  Hmmm, maybe I might teach myself how to make doll clothes for them.  But I WILL NOT END UP MAKING CLOTHES FOR SELF!!!  Jewelry is okay because its smaller, but clothing it too big.  And that's final!!


:D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment