Sunday, November 4, 2012

Going down memory lane

Finally found some pictures of the ladies who I've let go.  So, without further ado, here they all are!

Esme'

Friday Foster and Diane Evans


 from the left: Diane Evans, Esme, RayChelle and Antoinette


Friday, Diane and RayChelle

From the left: Diane, Esme', RayChelle, Antoinette, Jackie, Friday, Paris, Russell and Nadirah


It's funny how just looking at them all, made me miss them and want them back.  But, no, they're gone.  I will miss them.  We did have fun times when they were here but now they've gone to new owners who will love them as much as I did.

Other than Evangeline, I was peruisng my favorite site E-bay and almost bought another doll.  But I had to remind myself that I had not been online to look at dolls, just to read mail.  If I can keep remembering that, I might be able to save some funds.       

......

Well, we'll just have to wait and see!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment