Sunday, November 28, 2010

Brittany's Photo Shoot

Hereeeeeee's Brittany!  Yes folks I am truly loving this doll!  She brings a joy to my heart...of course my other dolls don't like hearing that because I wasn't as enamored about them the same way.  But then, every doll is different and it's not like I don't like them anymore - it's just that EW's are a different kind of doll!!  Well, I don't know how to explain it, but here's more pics of Brittany!


This is when she first came to live with us. You can see the other dolll's legs in the background.  I won this outfit from another young lady on ebay.  I guess you can say I've been busy on ebay buying clothes for these dolls!  Woo hoo! 

Here's when Brittany met Brianna.  Now their friends forever!  Well, at least until the other gals get over their jealousy from all the attention.  Incidentally, I bought alot of clothes for these dolls.  Brianna's wearing an outfit from Viva La Posh.


Doesn't she look so relaxed.  I took her hair down in the back and now she looks so much better!  Here's more pics!







I know I mentioned it before, but these gals are really photogenic.  They take gorgeous pics!  They're also very versatile and can wear a variety of different types of outfits.
Ah, this outfit I won also from ebay (:D ) heh heh




Until tomorrow!  Have a good nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment