Saturday, November 17, 2018

REFLECTION 2018

I can't believe that this is November 2018.  Only two more months to go and the new year will be here! Wow!  Where has all the time gone?  I guess we'd best enjoy it as much as we can.

             So without further ado, introducing my newest gals!  (They've been here since June 2017 [my early & late birthday and Christmas presents]) :D  They've decided to come and hang out with me at work.

 
  
 Overhead Costs
aka
Olivia
 
Isn't she precious?

just chillin.....
 
She finally took off her hat!  It was kind of hot in my office...lol!
 
her front shot
 
after I brought her home, she met
Angel.  Angel was so glad to meet her
cousin Olivia.
 
then came Windy City Angelique
 here's her close up
 
When I first saw her, I almost lost my mind!
I love this look on her ~ the light colored hair!
We bonded from the first picture that I saw of her.
You KNOW that I HAD TO HAVE HER!!
 
 
 
Guess who else is here?  Yep, Parnilla Ghastly!
(I love this face paint on her ~ she looks very normal)
 
Her actual photo
"In the Storm's Eye"
Parnilla Ghastly

In her box. 
I unfortunately was not able
to get her with her original outfit.
She came nude....
 

Here she is redressed!
 
 
Angelique & Parnilla came together.
They're just hanging around my desk.

Redressed in a Mary & Kate Create original
outfit. It looks perfect on her!

B/W photo

She's getting quite comfortable here!
 

chilling with Olivia
Hmm, looks like they were having
a nice little chat!
 
 
Here's some photos I took of Angelique
(She's keeping this name, I didn't really bond
with the first one, so I gave her away).

 

Here's her close up after I redressed her.

BFF

My new gals.
 
 
I've got more pictures of the rest of the girls, but I'll put that on another post.
 
Have a blessed day!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment