Sunday, July 7, 2013

Been a long time!

Wow, since January!  I can't believe it's been so long!! :(  I know some people who are upset with me.  Well, I haven't forgotten my children - actually they've been hanging out with me at work for quite some time.  I've just been so overwhelmed with work that I haven't been giving them any attention.  And now I'm going on vacation and leaving them at home - ouch!  Somebody's screaming in my head!  Ow!  Alright cut it out!  I'm sorry.  What they don't realize is that we have a dolly outing coming up on July 20th.

See, I haven't forgotten them.  I actually do miss them.  I just finished looking at some of these posts and remembering how much fun I had redressing them and taking their pictures.  Guess what?  I just got a body for Eva.  Finally, whew!  She should be very happy.  Now I just have to get her some shoes - lol! 

Oh, I almost forgot I bought another doll - Prudence!  Let me see if I can find some pictures that I did manage to take at work.

This is the wigged Pru

 

She's such a good friend!
 
Okay, here's some more pictures that I did manage to take!
 

Wilhemina and Prudence

I'm not really feeling that wig on Pru.  Guess I'm just used to seeing it on the other gals - but there is hope!  I do have some other wigs to put on her.  I just have to remember to bring them with me to work!  :p
 
I'll have more pictures after our dolly outing and I'll make sure to put them right here!!
Stay cool everyone!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment