Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Today is Independence Day!!  Woo hoo!  A holiday in the middle of the week, yippee!!  sigh...unfortunately I left the girls at work - so you know they're upset with me.  I will definitely bring them home tomorrow as the weather has changed and I need to change their outfits.  In the meantime, here's some pics of some new Ello's WI came out with....

These are the Basic Amber's with three different hair colors - for all three dolls it's $252.00
For one doll, she's $99.00



Basic Ellowyne, all three dolls for $278.00
For one El, she's $109.00
(funny, she costs $10 more than Amber, go figure!)

This is the Convention Lizette wearing an outfit called
Florid & Fussy, $125.00


...
Close up
***Note**** - I did not know this doll came with painted eyes!  I saw her with glass eyes!! Ooooh, I'll bet my girl Bev re-did her eyes!!....

IMO I think she looks better with painted eyes.  See my earlier pics of this gal.


Check out these new shoes!!  Woo hoo!! for Liz!!  Love these!!


This outfit is called Off the Grid, $84.00


close-up, this is Pretty Little Liz

Well, just perusing and seeing what's going on with this gal.  Fortunately, for my pockets I didn't see a doll I wanted to buy!  LOL!  Keeping my eight Ello's and my two Liz!! 
(I know they're overjoyed to hear that!)
LOL!
Have a safe and cool day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment