Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Oooh, it's so hot!

It is so hot outside and inside - I feel like I'm melting!!  Well, I had a great birthday weekend!  My hubby, his sister and his niece hung out with us and we had dinner at Red Lobster!  Frankly, I don't know what all the fuss is about - lobster - ugh!  It was very mushy and ugh!  I'll just stick to my scallops and shrimps - thank you very much!  I love their smoothies!! Yum!  I had the berry, strawberry and banana smoothie - it was delicious!!  No alcohol, but tastes great!!  Well, good company and good food was had by all.  I was stuffed and ready to go to bed - ha! 

As for the girls, well, hopefully when this heatwave breaks we shall be going out.  I just have to show them off!  No pictures for now.  Time for me to hit the sack before this computer begins to melt! LOL!  Nitey nite!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your birthday. I hope we can get together soon after the heatwave of course..LOL

    ReplyDelete