Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dolly Talk

Lara:  Did you hear everyone's comments about us?  It felt wonderful to finally get out the house!    Mom really surprised her co-workers by showing us off.  They loved us!  What a feeling!

Antoinette:  I don't know why she kept calling me the spoiled brat...I'm not spoiled!!

Lana:  (shaking her head) addressing Lara:  Did you hear what the spoiled brat had to say?  You think she'd be happy that she got out the house!!  I can't wait to go back.  I know mom was thinking about what we were going to wear next, I'm so excited!!

Camille:  I had a great time being out and having people admire me!  What a feeling!  Woo hoo!

Jacqueline:  I missed going out.  I hope I get to go out again.  Maybe we'll leave the men at home and it'll be just us girls!

Me:  Well, that sounds like a great idea - only I'm thinking about just bringing the men out and leaving the ladies at home.  The guys need to get out more and get some playing time too!

All the older ladies stare at me with their mouths hanging open!!  LOL!

Jeremy:  I kind of like the way you think mom.  These ladies get too much play.  Now it's our time!

Will and Russell:  huh?  hmmm.  (they give each other a high five)  Yep, it's our turn!  Ladies you stay home and we'll go out. 

Me:  You know, I do owe you guys your own photo shoot.  Funny, I never thought about that.  Okay, soon as I get off this computer I'm going to take some pics of the three of you. 

Antoinette:  Wha?!?  What about me?

Me:  Excuse me, but I think you've had enough pictures taken of you to last a lifetime.  Remember, everybody gets a photo shoot.  I'm sorry fellas, you got left out and that will not happen again.  Let me get your outfits ready.  Lata!

4 comments:

  1. It's so sad we always forget about the guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: A very real story. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta! Thanks! This is the only time these dolls get to talk! LOL!

      Delete