Sunday, November 13, 2011

Haven't been playing with my dolls lately

Lately, I have not made any time to playing with my dolls.  Of course, I have been spending alot of time on the computer looking and drooling over Evangeline Ghastly.  I guess you can say I'm fixated on her at the moment - or it could be because I've been looking at everyone else's doll.  Hmm, that could be it.  That's actually how I ended up getting so many dolls in the first place!  Well I finally bought some clothing for me!!  It was so nice to try on new outfits and see how I look in them.  So, now when I go out me and my dolls will look nice!!

Lilly:  Where's my sister?

Delilah:   Hmphf?

Lilly:  Delilah!  Where are you?

Diane:  She says she's over here - on the door in this bag.  Hmpfh!  We're kind of suffocating in this little bag that YOUR MOTHER put us in.  I keep breathing in Delilah's hair!  Ugh!

Lilly:  Oops, sorry.  Mom and Dad were trying to pick up the carpet in the living room and they needed space so you guys got squashed in the bag.  At least you didn't get put in the closet like the other dolls.

Paris:  Hmphf and @#$&!!!

Lilly:  I don't think that's a good idea to repeat what you just said Paris.

Brianna:  Well, I'm glad we're still just hangin out here on this dresser otherwise we'd be right in the closet or worse!!

(murmurings are heard from all the Ellowyne's!)

No comments:

Post a Comment