Sunday, August 13, 2017

Reflection

First of all, I want to give all my praises to my Lord Almighty.  He makes all things possible.  Without Him in my life I don't know where I'd be.  So, first and foremost - I give Him all the Glory and the Praise!  He guides my life in the direction that is safe and peaceful.  I love Him!  As I sit here re-reading and correcting posts written here about "All My Dollz", I have to Thank God that I was able to get the money to buy all of these dolls, sell them and even give them away to others.

Just by re-reading these posts I feel the joy they have brought to my life.  When I found out more about My GOD, with all the teachings that I have undertaken (sometimes we never truly understand the God we serve) - I realize that HE was directing my steps to the paths I was taking.  It was HE who by giving me this good job that I have, enabled me to buy all these dolls and accessories.  It was/is HIM who gave me this joy that I cannot get from this world!  Our Lord and Savior gives us the ability to do so many wonderful things, that if we don't take time to stop and smell the roses - we are going to miss out on the wonderful gifts that HE has just for us!

As I looked at these posts, I see that I started this blog in 2010!  Wow!  But I've been playing with dolls before then!  Remember, I started with Barbie, Silkstones, Integrity dolls Janay, Fashion Royalty, My Scene, Flava, Moxie's, BJDs!  Then after I saw Lara Croft from Tomb Raider as a doll - I had to get her.  So, I sold all of those dolls and bought the gals/guys I have now.

Lara Croft, Will Turner, Lana aka Lara Croft from the video game, King of Hearts (aka Jeremy), AA Tyler Wentworth dolls - Esme', Friday Foster, Madam Alexander, Ellowyne Wilde, Evangeline Ghastly and company!  I remember playing with Barbie dolls somewhere around 1992.  Wow! That is such a long time ago!!  I don't have any regrets - I just had a great time!  Playing with dolls turned into making jewelry for dolls and now making jewelry for people!!  (Remember the gifts I was talking about?  Making jewelry is one of them.) 

I realize while writing this, that there are many other gifts HE has given me.  I use to be very quiet and shy - especially when meeting people for the first time.  Since I became a follower of CHRIST, HE has opened me up!!  HE made me realize who I am!  HE has given me joy.  That which is hard to obtain and keep.  Well, if we keep the world out of our minds - we'd have a lot of joy.  Anyway, I just felt the need to share my thoughts - in case anyone decides to read my blogger.

THANK YOU LORD FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME.  I LOOK FORWARD TO THE MANY LEARNINGS AND BLESSINGS THAT YOU ARE HOLDING JUST FOR ME.  I LOVE YOU LORD!!

2 comments:

  1. Amen!!! I feel you wholeheartedly! Praise Him! We can never forget whose we are!

    ReplyDelete