Saturday, May 7, 2011

The ladies are talking!

Today, the ladies will do the talking.  I'm just writing what they're saying.  LOL!

Savannah:  I love this new outfit that Mom bought.  She always knows the right color to give me.

Wilhemina:  Well, it's because she loves us so much, she knows which outfit looks right on everyone.

Fatima:  I look gorgeous in my outfit.  I was wondering when Mom was going to take my picture. 

Savannah:  Well, she did take alot of pictures today; I guess she'll put them on this blog so everyone can see!

ahem, yes I will be showcasing everyone's pictures that I took today.  hold on....here goes!

Fatima...looking scrumptious in her yellow confection!  Outfit made by our favorite ladies Kate & Maggie!






next is....


Patience wearing a new ensemble from Kate & Maggie







sigh, when I take pictures of these ladies, I fall in love with them all over again.  They are so adorable and take great shots!  I just love playing with them!  I take them everywhere I go.  They're on my iPod and I keep photos of them in separate albums at work!  I do have many more photos to put on this blog (89 shots), but I don't want to overload on this page.  I'll start another post tomorrow with the rest of the ladies.  In the meantime, I hope everyone has a Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment