Saturday, March 19, 2011

Finally some new pics!

Well, after playing around on this computer I was finally able to fix what was wrong and load my pics!  So, here's some photos of my newest gal Alina. 

Alina's modelling a new OOAK outfit from Viva La Posh!




She's so photogenic!


Alina's close up


I so adore these dolls!  Now I have six dolls with another coming home next week.  I know, I know, no more dolls, but I couldn't resist.  She's an enhanced repainted doll, At Wit's End, here's some pics of her




These photos are from the artist called Enchanted.  I won this doll this evening on ebay.  Isn't she lovely?  I'm still thinking of a name for her.  There is (sigh) another doll that this artist repainted that I'm currently looking at.  But I won't post it here 'cause I don't want anybody to get her!!  Sorry :(  I'm greedy, I want this new doll for my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment