Saturday, December 18, 2010

She's here! My 5th Ellowyne Wilde doll!

Finally, at last!  My 5th Ellowyne Wilde doll, Solitary Sojurn.   Wait I do have a pix of her.....

Solitary Sojurn

Mine you, this is not one of my pics.  I borrowed it from one of the ladies in one of my doll groups who was selling this doll.  Isn't she gorgeous?  I finally got her and at a really good price.  Patience is the best virtue!  I just thought of her new name....Patience.  Here's another picture of her from Wilde Imagination.


Sometimes I wonder about these outfits they dress these dolls in!  Beware, the stocking leave marks on the dolls' legs and sometimes it's hard to get it off.  Of course you can send the doll back for a new one...but who wants to go through all that?  This doll....err actually all of these EW dolls are my Christmas present to moi!  Still luving my dollz!  Now I have to redress her, make her some jewelry and take her pics with everyone else.  Well that'll probably be done tomorrow afternoon.   All for now!  Well....time to check out some youtube videos on jewelry making!  Lata!  :D


1 comment:

  1. I love her eyes, these Wilde dolls ae truly pretty! Merry Xmas to you!

    ReplyDelete