Friday, April 8, 2011
Tomorrow's the big day!
Tomorrow's the big day and I'm so excited that I may not get any sleep!! Oh well, at least I can take a nap on the train ride there. My girls look so beautiful in their outfits - they can't wait either! LOL! Well, let me go and get them ready - I'll be up and out at 7:00 am!! Pics tomorrow evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some dolls went to new homes
Good evening, everyone! Before I start, let me always give God the glory because he is an awesome and a good Father. Thank you, Father G...
-
I have been feeling so great 'cause I've been bringing my dolls to work with me! They've gotten so many compliments! It does ...
-
Argh! I just finished looking at WI new catalog of dolls. Why do they come out with these beautiful looking dolls, then as the day goes on...
-
Here's some pics of Liz and Angel (new nicknames). Some of these photos are from work and the others were taken at home last nite. We...
No comments:
Post a Comment