As you can see from some of the pics on this blog, Ellowyne Wilde is my latest favorite. Well, she was when I started this blog....but I'll get back to that later. Robert Tonner is the creator of Ellowyne Wilde and during an EW weekend gathering he told collectors or I should say showed collectors the newest doll that will be coming out in the fall.
An African American gal! This is just one of the pictures that was taken. I don't know what her name is or where she fits in - but I can't wait!! I know that she will sell out fast so I have to get my money ready
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some dolls went to new homes
Good evening, everyone! Before I start, let me always give God the glory because he is an awesome and a good Father. Thank you, Father G...
-
I have been feeling so great 'cause I've been bringing my dolls to work with me! They've gotten so many compliments! It does ...
-
Argh! I just finished looking at WI new catalog of dolls. Why do they come out with these beautiful looking dolls, then as the day goes on...
-
Here's some pics of Liz and Angel (new nicknames). Some of these photos are from work and the others were taken at home last nite. We...

No comments:
Post a Comment